Well, its official, we have taken our first wedding booking and looking forward to hosting an amazing event for Chris and Jess, residents of Orange, come 23 February 2019, so we hope to become the place in Orange for rustic marquee weddings.
We can’t wait. And neither can Chris and Jess.
There is an amazing amount of work to be done between then and now, so we are looking forward to working closely with our team and key suppliers to get the place into amazing shape ahead of the big day.
Preparations are going well and in the coming couple of weeks Snowgums will purchase or action:
- a marquee and flooring for all weather events
- glassware, cutlery and crockery to assist our caterers
- tables and chairs for meals as well as your wedding ceremony
- sound systems and audio visual equipment so guests can dance the night away
- connect the marquee site to water and electricity
- upgrade internal fences and site entrance
- liaise with caterers
- apply for liquor licences
- and, more.
It’s an exciting time and there’s not a moment to spare but we are all looking forward.
We are undoubtedly going to need to employ additional team-members to assist with the hosting of this event – in the setup and pull down, so if you know anyone in the Orange area that may have experience in hospitality, marquee construction and pull-down, gardening and more – then please have them contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in joining our team.