On or about 13 November 2018, Snowgums Group will submit a development application (DA) to Cabonne Council.
The DA seeks consent from Cabonne for:
- Construction and operation of a Rural produce storage shed. Specifically, this is a , farm buildings under the Cabonne LEP 2012. It will be used for storage of rural produce.
- Construction and operation of a Rural service industry. This another farm building under the Cabonne LEP. It will provide fruit processing, a micro-brewery to brew beer, and storage together with a cellar door for beer tastings.
- Adaptive re-use of a building for a sales office to sell rural produce and agribusiness service (together with the ancillary residential use of the balance of the building).
- An eco-garden surrounding the existing dwelling.
Below are links to the key consultation documents.
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Annexure A to Statement of Environmental Effects.